So What Are the songs which we play?
We sing an eclectic mix of songs from different decades of music and our setlist is constantly changing as we introduce different songs from audience participation, full of floor fillers to identify one of the great party bands in Bournemouth. You can also ask to go off menu....but it could be dangerous. Thanks for listening!
We play lots of different venues where we can be heard playing our versions of well-known songs and hits from multiple decades. If you are looking for a fun and energetic duo in Bournemouth then please get in touch. If your song is not on the following list then please get in touch as the list does not include all of our material, just an example. Singing and consuming alcohol have been practised together from ancient times and by the 1960s the guitar was the instrument most frequently heard in a pub.
- Traditional Hits Firm favourites with traces of a traditional sea shanty, that sounds like it's being sung like pirates or sailors.
- Hits From The 1960s It was the decade of Dylan and Aretha, the Beach Boys and the Beatles, Hendrix and Zeppelin. But that's not all it was.
- Hits From The 1970s From punk to prog to ambient to disco, where Radio still mattered more than TV.
- Hits From The 1980s. Ah, the 80s - whatever you thought of the fashion, 80s music was splendid? The Eighties were an age of big hair, bigger snare drums and massive hits. Music videos gave rise to a flashy new class of pop star.
- Hits From The 1990s and Later. The Nineties music boom was a gold rush for singles. Every style of music out there was booming, from grunge to gangsta rap, from dancehall to disco.